We talked so long with these ladies about their experience around being women that we had to break it into 2 parts. We talked about the fear of speaking out, infighting amongst women and how important it is to listen and learn from other people's experiences.
1. Belly Ache - Billie Eilish.
2. Ontario and Sexual Violence
3. Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women
4. Jameela Jamil
5. Statistics Canada - Measuring Violence Against Women
6. Gender Based Violence and Unwanted Sexual Behaviour
7. Global Study on Homicide and Gender Related Killings of Women and Girls
8. A Staggering One-in-Three Women Experience Physical, Sexual Abuse
9. Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre
10. Sexual Assault Support Centre of Ottawa
11. Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter
12. Toronto Rape Crisis Centre
If you need more information or would like to connect with us on this topic, please send us an emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org