Join Jennie as she hosts 5 incredible women who open up and discuss their experiences of being a woman and issues they have faced daily throughout their lives. We discuss women's safety and looking out for ourselves all the time sexualization in media and more. This is not just an episode for women, this is to help generate more understanding of what women go through in our society. Part 2 coming next week.
1. Belly Ache - Billie Eilish.
2. Ontario and Sexual Violence
3. Murdered and Missing Indigenous Women
4. Jameela Jamil
5. Statistics Canada - Measuring Violence Against Women
6. Gender Based Violence and Unwanted Sexual Behaviour
7. Global Study on Homicide and Gender Related Killings of Women and Girls
8. A Staggering One-in-Three Women Experience Physical, Sexual Abuse
9. Ottawa Rape Crisis Centre
10. Sexual Assault Support Centre of Ottawa
11. Vancouver Rape Relief and Women's Shelter
12. Toronto Rape Crisis Centre
If you need more information or would like to connect with us on this topic, please send us an emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org